5 Days / Week
8 Hours / Day
We are striving to attract who has solid experience in the following:
· Following up on, collecting and allocating payments for online and branches' sales.
· Making sure the payments are collected on time.
· Resolving collection discrepancies.
· Controlling on the Customer Accounting & Reviewing receivable transactions.
· Verifying receivables balances and monitoring the customers balances confirmation.
· Suggesting developments to enhance billing and collection activities.
· Coordinating with other departments such as sales and warehouse departments.
· Handle daily operation with Banks through monitoring the implementation of cash transactions, plus recording on the ERP system.
· Ensure that all bank transactions are recorded & maintained in the system.
· Closing of bank accounts during month-end at the company and divisional level within stipulated timelines.
· Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
Job Requirements:We are looking for those who has:
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (essential)
· 3 to 6 years of professional accounting experience
· ERP User is a must
· Cash management skills
· Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
· Self-motivated individual with effective organizational skills
· Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus
· Problem solving skills, and creative thinking